I freaking LOVE parfaits!
They're fun to make, taste amazing, there are endless possible combinations... The reasons to love them never stop!
Since February 14th was Valentine's Day, I was inspired to make a pink dessert. Normally, you think of strawberry-flavored things when you think of pink. But for me, the combination of chocolate and strawberry is just so-so. Therefore, I needed to think of a different "pink" flavor.
What occurred to me was a candy you very rarely find in Japan. That is, candy canes! From that idea, the following dessert was born!
パーフェが大好きだよ!
パーフェは、作って楽しいし、美味しいし、無限な種類が出来るし。好きである理由も無限のかもしれないね。
二月十四日がバレンタインデーという祭日なので、ピンク色のデザートを作ろうと思ってたんだ。普通は、ピンク色だったら、ストローベリーの味がするだろうね。でも、ストローベリーとチョコレートの組み合わせがあっまり好きじゃないから、他のピンク色に繋がっている味を思いついてみた。
頭に浮かんできたアイディアは、日本によく見つからないキャンディです。それが、キャンディケインだよ! そのアイディアから、以下のデザートが生まれてきた!
Peppermint-flavored tofu mousse alternated with dark chocolate mousse, and I put crushed oreo cookies and candy canes between the layers as well. It was incredible!
Next time, maybe I'll do dark chocolate and matcha... But, lemon and white chocolate sounds really good too... Argh! So many options!
Ah well.
Ja, mata kondo ne!
ペッパーミント味の豆腐で作られたムースと、ビターチョコ味のと挟まれて、その間に潰したオレオのクッキーとキャンディケインも入れた(^.^)ほっまに美味しかったんだ!
今度、ビターチョコと抹茶にしようかなぁ。。。でも、レモンとホワイトチョコも美味しそうねぇ。。。きゃあ、迷っているよ!
まいっか。
じゃ、また今度ね!
They're fun to make, taste amazing, there are endless possible combinations... The reasons to love them never stop!
Since February 14th was Valentine's Day, I was inspired to make a pink dessert. Normally, you think of strawberry-flavored things when you think of pink. But for me, the combination of chocolate and strawberry is just so-so. Therefore, I needed to think of a different "pink" flavor.
What occurred to me was a candy you very rarely find in Japan. That is, candy canes! From that idea, the following dessert was born!
パーフェが大好きだよ!
パーフェは、作って楽しいし、美味しいし、無限な種類が出来るし。好きである理由も無限のかもしれないね。
二月十四日がバレンタインデーという祭日なので、ピンク色のデザートを作ろうと思ってたんだ。普通は、ピンク色だったら、ストローベリーの味がするだろうね。でも、ストローベリーとチョコレートの組み合わせがあっまり好きじゃないから、他のピンク色に繋がっている味を思いついてみた。
頭に浮かんできたアイディアは、日本によく見つからないキャンディです。それが、キャンディケインだよ! そのアイディアから、以下のデザートが生まれてきた!
Peppermint-flavored tofu mousse alternated with dark chocolate mousse, and I put crushed oreo cookies and candy canes between the layers as well. It was incredible!
Next time, maybe I'll do dark chocolate and matcha... But, lemon and white chocolate sounds really good too... Argh! So many options!
Ah well.
Ja, mata kondo ne!
ペッパーミント味の豆腐で作られたムースと、ビターチョコ味のと挟まれて、その間に潰したオレオのクッキーとキャンディケインも入れた(^.^)ほっまに美味しかったんだ!
今度、ビターチョコと抹茶にしようかなぁ。。。でも、レモンとホワイトチョコも美味しそうねぇ。。。きゃあ、迷っているよ!
まいっか。
じゃ、また今度ね!
No comments:
Post a Comment