So with Mindi here and all, I've been re-stretching my creativity muscle when it comes to food. Dinners also, but specifically desserts. I thought I'd show you all what I've been up to.
ミンディがわざわざここにいるし、食べ物は、もっと色々なのを作るようにしている。夕食がもちろんけど、特にデザートは美味しい物食べさせてあげたいからね。作品の写真を見せようと思っている。
ミンディがわざわざここにいるし、食べ物は、もっと色々なのを作るようにしている。夕食がもちろんけど、特にデザートは美味しい物食べさせてあげたいからね。作品の写真を見せようと思っている。
Mint parfaits made with coconut milk/tofu ice cream, mini mint chocolate bars, salted chocolate pocky, and bran flakes. The doughnuts are dark chocolate made with heaps of cocoa powder, garbanzo flour, coconut oil and wheat bran. We cooked them in these nifty microwavable doughnut molds.
ミントチョコパフェー、ココナツミルクと豆腐で作っているアイスで、ミニミントチョコ、塩チョコポッキーとブランフレーク。ドーナツは、ココアパウダーたっぷり、ひよこ豆粉、ココナツオイルと麦ブランで作っていて、ビターチョコ味だった。神戸で買った電子レンジで使えるドーナツモールドで焼いたんだよ(^。^)
These were breakfast one day. Also made in the doughnut molds, they have bananas, peanut butter, coconut butter, and honey cinnamon almonds.
ある日の朝ご飯。前と同じモールドでよいして、バナナ、ピーナツバター、ココナツバター、ハニーシナモンのアーモンドも入っている。
These were leftover Deep-dish Cookie Pie. Served with ripe banana, more almonds, and drizzled with peanut butter sauce.
これは、残りのクッキーパイの朝ごはん。またのバナナ、アーモンド、ピーナツソースが付いている。
Another shot with a maple vanilla coffee drink we got from Sunks.
もう一枚の写真、サンクスで買ったメープルバニラコーヒーが映しているの。
Not too much to say about it. You can just enjoy looking at the yumminess!
言葉があまり要らないでしょう。目で美味しく味わってください。
Ja, mata kondo.
じゃ、また今度。
You made so many delicious sounding things. おいしそう!
ReplyDelete